Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Mama Elephant: Love Ya

 Hello crafters

Today I’m sharing another Mama Elephant card that I will be entering for the Guest Designer call.  I’m in love with the Little agenda sets! They are so tiny, cute and easy to color. 

For my card I used the little Monkey Agenda and used the images I thought would work better for a love you card.  I stamped the images on the background that was die cut from Mama Elephant Love Ya Die. 



The images were colored with Copic markers.  For the loveya sentiment I started by blending some distress ink oxides (Kirsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral)  on a piece of white cardstock and created a hombre look and cut out the words.  I popped all the layers with foam adhesive and added some dot enamels in the corners.


I really like how it turned out.

XOXO

No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...