Friday, July 2, 2021

Best Day Anya Treat Bags

 Hello TGF friends!!

I'm on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a fun project! My daughter plays volleyball and her team went to the National finals in Orlando Florida. I made treat bags for all the girls and for the tags I used the cute Best Day Anya. She was perfect for these treat bags!





I colored each Anya to look like each of Maya's teammates. The outfits colored all the same. I used a scalloped round die for the tag. I used letter does to put each girls initial. Loved how they all turned out. Featuring the one I did for my daughter.





Copic Used:
Skin and hair were all different for each girl: Above: Skin E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: E47, E44, E42
Outfit: RV29, RV27, R89, B52, B72
Boots and ears: T9, T6, T5
Bow: R89, R29, R27, Y17, Y15

No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...