Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Mama Elephant: One design Two cards

Hello! 


Today I am sharing two cards I made using Mama Elephant stamps and dies.  I have one design and two different cards.  


For my 1st card I use the so cute Little Mermaiden Agenda set and the whales are from Whale Wishes set.  (No links yet to the store as they are moving).   I also used the Slim Card die basic to design the card and cut the 3 windows. 



The sea background was ink blended with TH Distress Oxides Savage Patina, Peacock Feathers and a little of the Kirsch Flamingo.  I sprayed a little water and blotted excess, as well as drops of liquid shimmer to get a sparkly ocean water.  







The sentiments were stamped on the front panel, and it was popped with 3M adhesive foam.  All images were colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and popped with foam adhesive.  I finished the card with dot enamels. I added Prisma glitter on the mermaids. 


I took the same design and created a Halloween card using the adorable Little Witch Agenda set and the Little Boo Agenda set.    



For the night sky on the 1st panel, I first applied tumbled glass oxide ink along the tiny circle mask to create a halo. Next I applied chipped sapphire oxide ink on the rest of t panel. I also added black soot oxide ink to darken the edges, and splattered water, as well as drops of shimmer liquid to get a nice sparkly spooky night sky. I took the mask off and slightly colored the moon with Copic YG00.   All other panels were done using the same ink blends.  With the black Copic marker I free handed the bats and trees.   




All images were colored with Copic markers, fussy/die cut and popped with foam adhesive.    The sentiments were white heat embossed and finally finished the card with dot enamels.  

I love how they both turned out!!   I’m entering both cards for the Guest Designer call 😊 

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...