Monday, July 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm: July Release Preview Day 1: Animal Pots

 Hello TGF Friends!! 

Happy Summer!! I can't believe how fast it's going!   I'm super excited as today we start The Greeting Farm July Release previews!! We have some super cute stamps coming this month! You don't want to miss it!  

We are introducing 3 new adorable clear stamps. We will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the stamps sets we feature this week!

Today we are kicking this month's previews with one of my favorites sets this month. Animal Pots! I love these little animal pots and they are so easy to color and you can make such quick cards with it.  I also love all the thank you sentiments.  It is such a perfect thank you set! 




For my card  I colored all 3 images with Copic markers and fussy cut them.  I masked the background to color a stripe for the background.   Images are popped with 3M foam tape.  

Copic Used:

Pot1: E71, E74, E77, RV11, RV13, YG21, YG25, YG67
Pot2: N2, N1, N0, V09, V06, V04, V01, YG95, YG97
Pot3: E25, E23, E21, RV13, RV11, YG17, YG13, RV19, RV17, RV55, RV52

Make sure you come back tomorrow for another amazing new preview!! 

Hugs



No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...