Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Heffy Doodle and The Greeting Farm Collaboration Blog Hop

 




Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and The Greeting Farm Collaboration Blog Hop!
Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration using products from both companies!


I created a couple of cards using both companies products. For this 1st card I used the cute Heefy Doodle Hello SqueakHeart and The Greeting Farm Mice Shelving stamp set. How cute are these little mice? These 2 sets work so well together. I created a one layer card. All the images and background scene are colored with Copic Markers. I also used Heffy Doodle Stitched Rounded Imperial Rectangle Dies for the main panel. I love these dies!!




For my 2nd card I combined two sets Miss Anya Amazing and Mice Shelving. I created a slimline card with Heffy Doodle DL Stitched Slimline Trio Dies and cut a window to the main panel. Love all the different sizes and the cut out windows. I used Distress Ink Oxides to create the sky and sun. Some images were directly stamped on the panel and some were die cut and popped with foam adhesive, the sentiment included. All images were colored with Copic markers. I added some die cut hearts. The main panel was popped with foam adhesive to give a little more dimension to the card.


Thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs

BLOG HOP DETAILS:

To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop!
The Greeting Farm will be giving away $35 and Heffy Doodle will be giving away £25 to their respective stores!  Be sure to comment before 11:59 PM EST on Jan 21st to be entered to win!

Each company will post their random winner on Jan 22nd at 10AM EST!  Make sure to check the Heffy Doodle Blog and The Greeting Farm Blog to see if you’re a winner!



Heffy Doodle Blog

Amy Young

Carrie Rhoades

Cynthia Roybal

Cassie Trask
Elisabete Balcavage

Amanda Stevens

Rosemary Bridges

Tatiana Trafimovich

The Greeting Farm Blog


23 comments:

Linh said...

Lovely cards! They are beautiful?

Linh said...

Lovely cards! They are beautiful!!

Blankina said...

Lovely match up of the mice stamps and lovely slimline too, thanks for the inspiration enjoying this hop! Hugs Blankina

AliChel said...

What a gorgeous idea

Suzi McKenzie said...

Those two sets of mice stamps work so well together, I adore the scenes you've created. Two awesome cards ❤ xx

sharon g said...

The mousies are too cute. And the whole scene is adorable...

Mary Holshouser said...

The mice card is darling.
they are all having fun.
The slimline has a cute
scene too. Great cards.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable scene cards!! I really love the stitched dies on the slimline... a perfect touch to finish off the card!

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

Denise Bryant said...

Love Miss Anya, the mice and the kitty! Really cute cards with beautiful coloring and details!

Ms. Tamp said...

Great project shares. I like the scenes created. Nice combination of sets.

Beatrice said...

Adorable cards!

She's a Color Queen said...

I adore both cards but the mice are my favorite! Love how you combined stamp sets, so stinkin' CUTE!

Donna Walls said...

I love scene cards and yours are adorable. The coloring is gorgeous.

Carisa said...

Both scenes are so dang cute!

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are so cute!

Myla said...

Cute cards, love the scenes especially the mice!

TJ Miller said...

Mice and Cats, my two favorite characters in a card scene, GREWAT JOB and thank you for the great inspiration.

Dandydo said...

Love your slimline card and your coloring!

Sue D said...

I like the cute and colorful scenes you created.

Valerija said...

Gorgeous cards. Your colouring is fantastic. Well done!
Valerija xx

Valerija said...

Gorgeous cards. Your colouring is fantastic. Well done.
Valerija xx

Tina Z. said...

I love your scene cards

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...