Friday, September 11, 2026

BITE-SIZE. : The Greeting Farm September Preview Day 2

  Hello TGF Friends! 

Welcome back to our 2nd day of The Greeting Farm September’s previews

This month, we’re introducing three new clear stamp sets that will be available on the 15th at 12am EST.

Today we're featuring the absolutely adorable BITE-SIZE stamp set!



These tiny hamsters completely stole my heart! With so many sweet little critters, fun accessories, and punny sentiments included in the set, the creative possibilities are endless. I had so much fun bringing these miniature cuties to life with lots of color and playful details.

Card Details:

For this card, I created a grid-style design that gives each little hamster their own special spotlight. The backgrounds were ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks in soft shades of green, then spritzed with water and mica spray for a subtle shimmer and texture.

After the panels were dry, I die cut them and arranged them inside a clean white frame to create a fun window-pane effect. Each hamster, accessory, and sentiment was stamped, colored with Copic markers, and carefully arranged throughout the design to tell its own tiny story.

I mixed in several of the adorable accessories, including seeds, fruit, and flowers, to add extra interest and personality to the individual panels. The sentiments, "Sending Bite-Sized Hugs" and "Just So Cute," fit perfectly with these lovable little characters.

To finish the card, I added colorful enamel dots and heart embellishments throughout the design for pops of color and a playful touch.

I love how this layout showcases so many images from the set while keeping the card bright and full of charm!



Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Blog to see all the amazing creations from the Design Team featuring BITE-SIZE.

And don't forget, tomorrow is our final day of previews. You won't want to miss it!

XOXO


No comments:

BITE-SIZE. : The Greeting Farm September Preview Day 2

  Hello TGF Friends!  Welcome back to our 2nd day of The Greeting Farm September’s previews !  This month, we’re introducing three new clear...