Thursday, July 8, 2021

Mama Elephant cards

 Hello! 

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I created for Mama Elephant guest Designer call.  

I just adore their little stamps and would love a chance to  guest DT.  

For my 1st card I used the adorable set Up With Love.  I made a slimline card and I stenciled the background with a cloud stencil using Distress Ink Oxides.  ALl images were colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I popped each with 3M foam tape.  



My other card is a Christmas card.  I used the cutest Little Gnome Agenda,  and paired it with the Comic Cover Wonky die   The sentiment is from the Mixed Holiday Greetings .  This was such a fun card to create! 




All images are colored with Copic markers and were popped with 3M foam tape. 
Thanks for stopping by!! 
XOXO


No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...