Thursday, August 8, 2024

Have a Lovely Day

 Hello Crafty friends! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog with a fallish card.  I used one of the MIss Anya's from the cute Miss Anya Coffee Break stamp set and the sentiment is from the Everyday Script set (currently out of stock). 


 
   
For my card I stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers, I added all the dots with Copics and stamped the sentiment with a brown ink.



  I used a curved scalloped border to frame the image and added some patterned paper,  with a fall theme, to the back  Very easy and simple card to make.  I love how it turned out! 



Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugs! 


Scalloped border Die from MFT :Stitched Scallop Basic Edges

No comments:

The Greeting Farm September Release Blog Hop

  The September 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! This month we introduced 3 new stamp se...