Monday, August 12, 2024

Anya Loves Sushi: The Greeting Farm August Preview Day 1


Hello TGF friends!

So excited as we start our 1st day of The Greeting Farm August previews!  

This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

Today we introduce the adorable Anya Loves Sushi!  She is so cute with her little tray and you can add any of the yummy sushi dishes, so many little accessories that are perfect.  The sentiments are so cute! 


 
For my card I started by cutting the background dot paper with a stitched border die.  
I stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers.  I then die cut it with a circle stitch die and left the tray coming out of the tray to mimic a window.  I matted it with with scalloped die. It was all added to the background with foam adhesive to give it a little dimension.  
The sentiment was stamped in brown and I used a banner die cut. I also added it to background with foam adhesive.  



She is ready to enjoy some delicious sushi! 

Head over to the TGF blog to see all the wonderful creations from our other DT members using this set! Come back tomorrow for the second day of sneak peeks! 

Hugs



1 comment:

Floriane said...

What a cute card Makes me want to eat sushis

The Greeting Farm September Release Blog Hop

  The September 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! This month we introduced 3 new stamp se...