Friday, July 26, 2024

With Deepest Sympathy

 Hello TGF friends! 

I hope you are all enjoying this hot summer!  I'm on the The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a sympathy card using the beautiful Deepest Sympathy stamp set. The sentiments are wonderful to create any heartfelt card.  



I started by cutting a piece of patterned paper for the main background.  I used a stitched border die.  

I then cut white and cream cardstock with coordinating arch dies.  I ink blended the white one with Distress Ink Oxides, sprayed some water and a blue Mica Distress Oxides spray, to create a sky.  




I heat embossed the sentiment in gold embossing powder.  All images were colored with Copic markers and die cut.  They were added to the background with foam adhesive and to finish I added some glitter on the images.  



Thanks for stopping by!! 

XOXO


No comments:

Hello Autumn!

 Hello TGF friends!  I’m on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a fall card.  I love this season with its cooler air and all the changes i...