Thursday, August 29, 2024

Sending Smiles

 Hello Crafty Friends, 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing some cute notes.  I created these for my daughter's volleyball gift exchange so she could write a little note of encoragement to her teammates.  I used the school colors for the color scheme. 

I used the super adorable A Little Message stamp set (currently out of stock but can be requested in the Farmer's Market), it was the perfect one to create these and I love all the sentiments included.  


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic markers.  All were die cut with my Scan & Cut.  I created the little background for the image by die cutting with a stitched border die, and the scalloped edges were also die cut from the same die set.   I colored the grass and sky with Distress Ink Oxides by blending the colors and stamped the little pile of letters and colored these.  


I added the image with foam adhesive and started assembling the card.  The yellow panel was cut from a note book die and sending smiles sentiment was added with black ink.  It was glued to a red cardtstock at an angle.  I finished the note by adding some enamel dots. 



Thanks for stopping by!! 

Hugs 

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R21 
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E42 
Headband: R24, R27, Y15
Dress: R22, R24, R27  Boots: T5, T7 

Dies Used:



No comments:

The Greeting Farm September Release Blog Hop

  The September 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! This month we introduced 3 new stamp se...