Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Hello Summer: The Greeting Farm

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

It's summertime!! My favorite season! I don't mind the heat and I love all the pool and beach time I can get!!  These two little cuties are surely welcoming summer with some pool vibes!  




Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog Greeting Farm blog sharing a summery card created with the adorable Pool Party set.   I die cut the background white panel with a border die.  I used a circle stencil to center the pool scene and added a poll water stencil on top and ink blended with Distress Ink Oxides Tumbled Glass and Savage Patina.




 Added glitter all around the water and the sentiment on the bottom.  Both images were colored with copic markers, fussy cut them and added them to the pool with foam adhesive. Finished the card by matting the background onto patterned paper and  adding a few enamel dots. 




I hope you all enjoy your summer! 

Hugs 




No comments:

Hello Autumn!

 Hello TGF friends!  I’m on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a fall card.  I love this season with its cooler air and all the changes i...