Saturday, June 22, 2024

Mama Elephant: Ice Cream Party

 Hello

Today I'm sharing a cute birthday card I created with some adorable  Mama Elephant sets. 



I started by cutting the main backround with Mama Elephant  Slim Card Basics Dies as well as the scalloped border. I than created the background scene using the perfect scenery stamps A Better Place by stamping the trees, rocks, shrubs and sun. They were all colored with Copic markers. The grass was also colored with Copics.  For the sky I used Distress Ink Oxides Tumbled Glass and a small blending brush and created the sky. 



 I then stamped and colored all the little characters from the Mama Elephant stamp set Ice Cream Stand, which was a collaboration with Ellen Hutson stamps last year.  All were die cut with coordinating dies.  I positioned them into the backgroung and figure out were to stamp the sentiment.  All images were added with foam adhesive.  I added lots of glitter on all the ice creams.  




I absolutely love how this card turned out!! 

XOXO

No comments:

The Greeting Farm September Release Blog Hop

  The September 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! This month we introduced 3 new stamp se...