Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Gone GLamping: The Greeting Farm June Preview Day 1

  Hello TGF Friends! 

Welcome to another great release at The Greeting Farm!!  This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

For our 1st  day of June’s preview we introduce the cute GONE GLAMPING set.  I never liked camping but I would totally go glamping as these two cuties are!! 




For my card I created a single layer card. I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic markers.  I cut the image with a border die and matted it with a wood grain cardstock. 




Head over to TGF blog to see all the beautiful creations from our DT members using this set!  Come back tomorrow for the second day of sneak peaks!  

Hugs 



Border Die from Mama Elephant: MOD HEART - CREATIVE CUTS

No comments:

The Greeting Farm September Release Blog Hop

  The September 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! This month we introduced 3 new stamp se...