Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy Fourth of July!

 Happy 4th of July TGF friends!! 

I hope you are all having a great day! I'm on the TGF blog sharing a 4th of July card!  I used  Miss Anya from the adorable hot and sunny set  I think she is perfect, an all american girl sipping on her coke and enjoying the fireworks.  



I created the background by ink blending Distress Oxides Mica Sprays until I was happy with the blend.  

I used a firework stencil and applied distress paste and while wet I added glitter.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white.  The Happy 4th sentiment is from TGF 4th of July digital set  . I printed it and die cut with a circle die and matted it with a blue circle and a red scalloped circle.  



The image was colored with Copic markers and die cut with my Scan & Cut.  All images were added to the background with foam adhesive.

I added a banner at the bottom with some patterened paper and finished with some enamel dots. 




Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy 4th!! 


Copic Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R21     Hair: E50, E53, E44    Outfit: R27, R29, B93, B97 


Fireworks Stencil from Simon Says Stamps:  Giant FireworkGiant Firework

No comments:

Hello Autumn!

 Hello TGF friends!  I’m on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a fall card.  I love this season with its cooler air and all the changes i...