Thursday, June 13, 2024

Cheeky Aloha: The Greeting Farm June Preview Day 2

  Hi TGF friends,

Welcome back to our 2nd day of  The Greeting Farm June's previews!  

This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

Today we introduce another wonderful Cheeky set: Cheeky Aloha.  This set has two Cheekys, cute little flowers, leaves and music notes accessories and two great sentiments.   This cutie is all happy playing the Ukulele.  



For my card I started by ink blending the background with Distress Ink Oxides. I added the sentiment and music notes. I framed the background with a tropical leaves border, wick was also ink blended.  All images were colored with Copic markers and die cut with my Scan & Cut.  All were added with foam adhesive.  I added glitter on all the flowers.  I love the tropical feel of this card! 



Head over to the TGF blog to see all the wonderful creations from our other DT members using this set! Come back tomorrow for our last day of sneak peeks! 

Hugs

No comments:

The Greeting Farm September Release Blog Hop

  The September 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! This month we introduced 3 new stamp se...