Thursday, January 4, 2024

The Greeting Farm: You Warm My Heart

 Hello TGF Friends! 

Happy New Year!! So happy to be creating for The Greeting Farm for another year!! I love this group so much! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season and took some time to relax and enjoy all the festivities! 

To start off the year I created a cute slimline card featuring the adorable Happy Days stamp set, the sentiment is from Cozy Kisses set( sold out but can be requested in the Farmer's Market ).   



I started by stamping the main image with the 2 bears and the little bear and masked them.  Next I stamped the tree log and also masked it.  I used a moon stencil set and colored it with a very light yellow and grey to created the moon.  Next it was also masked and I ink blended the night sky with Distress Ink Oxides leaving the left corner white for the sentiment. I splattered some yellow Distress Mica Ink spray for the shinning stars.  I took all the masks off and I colored the images with Copic Markers.  



To finish I added the sentiment and a few enamel dots.    I used a stiched slimline dies to create the card.  



Thank you for stopping by!! 

Hugs



Copics Used:
Bears: E30, E31, E43, E44, E53, E55     Log: E25, E29    Hearts: R27

Slimline dies from LAwn Fawn: Small and Large mini Slimline dies

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...