Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Bookworm Anya : The Greeting Farm January Preview Day 1

 

Hello Crafty friends! 

So excited as we start our 1st day of 2024 TGF previews. 

This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

Today we introduce the sweetest and a personal request,  Bookworm Anya!! 



I love to read and keep track of all my books in a journal so I’m always looking for cute bookish images to add to my journal.   This one is just perfect!! 

Love all the sentiments!   Just a perfect set for all the bookworms out there!! 

For my card I started to work on the background and ink blended different Distress Oxide pinks to give a gradient look.  I sprayed water and splatter some different colors to give a splatter effect.  I cut the panel with a stitched border die. 

Both images were colored with Copic markers and were fussy cut.  I added them to the background with foam adhesive and stamped the sentiment in black.   To complete the card I added 3 enamel dots in the corner.  

Head over to the TGF blog to see all the wonderful creations from our other DT members using this set! Come back tomorrow for the second day of sneak peeks! 


Hugs

Copics Used:

Anya: SKin E04, E11, E00 R21    Hair: E49, E47, E44, E42  Boots: T7;T5    Chair: C1, C3, C5, C7 Book: R24, R27

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...