Monday, January 15, 2024

The Greeting Farm January's Release Blog Hop

 

The January 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new sets. Our first stamp set called BOOKWORM ANYA features our adorable Anya sitting in her comfy chair reading. Next, we introduced EVERYDAY SCRIPT which comes with 6 awesome sentiments for various occasions and a big Anya. Our final set called BE MINE features a lovey dovey couple in their car catching a romantic view.

To celebrate this release we are having a short BLOG HOP! One lucky fan will take home the entire release!! You have until January 18th, 12pm CST/1pm EST to leave your comments on each Designer's Blog. Then head back to The Greeting Farm Blog to let us know you completed the hop.

For my project I used the Bookworm Anya and used her for my reading journal.  I colored her with Copic markers and die cut her with my Scan & Cut.  The rainbow image was stamped directly into the journal page and colored with Prisma color pencils.  The sentiments are perfect to add to the journal as well.  Now I'm all set for this month reading page.  






**Remember to qualify for the prize you MUST leave a comment on each Designer's Blog AND The Greeting Farm Blog letting us know you completed the hop.

NOTE: Comments on The Greeting Farm Blog are admin approved so it may take a day for your comment to be visible. Please only comment once, and use the same name on all the blogs when leaving a comment. Do not pick the Anonymous option (otherwise we won't be able to verify that it's you).

We will announce the random winner later in the week on the Blog and in our Facebook Group: The Greeting Farm Fan Page.

TGF Design Team:
Cynthia
Davina
Elisabete
Meg

This is a short hop and definitely worth playing along! If you want to grab your favorites now, you can purchase the new stamps HERE. We will have more cards featuring the New Release from our Design Team Leaders starting on the 16th so be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see more inspiration.

Happy Hopping!

14 comments:

Cindy Vernon said...

Love thus. I am a librarian and a big reader so I am excited for this one.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love reading so this is my favourite set from this release. Such a great idea to do a journal spread.

MadeByMeghanK said...

My mom is in two book groups and I LOVE reading! Too cute! I need this little lady!

Kerri said...

Omg I love this release Anya Bookworm is my fav!!!

She's a Color Queen said...

I love this stamp! I love to read so it's perfect I also love your planner, someday I will create one. Thanks for the inspiration!

sharon g said...

I just love the reading girlie. Such a cute look!

mel h said...

Love the bean chair and what a great idea to create a book tracker!

Brenda K said...

This set is perfect for a reading journal! I love you spread. So perfect for so many other crafts, too!

Colleen said...

What an awesome layout for your reading journal! I love it!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable image for your reading journal! Love the way you colored her!

Virginia Ellison said...

Your journal is so cute with Miss Anya sitting in her chair. Super cute.... Thanks for sharing!!!

Andre M. said...

So cute in your reading journal, shows how versatile these sets are!

Sue D said...

Perfect Anya for your reading journal.

Valerija said...

This is such a great idea. Wonderful project.
Valerija xx

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...