Thursday, November 30, 2023

Anya & Ian - The Greeting Farm

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  IT is now a mad dash for the busy Christmas season!  

This past week I received the new Anya & Ian big set and couldn't wait to color these cuties!! The set is amazing! All the images are so adorable!  I hope you were able to pre-order this kit!  If any left from the presale it will be added to the shop.  Keep an eye out for it at TGF store.  


I created two cards with the same design, one with Anya and the other with Ian. Just changed the colors and sentiments.  







I stamped the images into Copic XpressIt cardstock and masked them. I stenciled the background with a circle stencil using different colors of Distress Oxide Inks.  The images were colored with Copic markers and the sentiments we stamped with coordinating colors.   I kept it simple and love how they turned out!! 

I can't believe this is my last post of the year!!  I wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season and hope to be back next year with lots of inspiration! 

Hugs

Copic Used: 
Anya: Skin E04, E11, E00, R21    Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20    Outfit: E23, E25, E29, E37, R89, R85, R83

Ian: Skin: E04, E11, E00, R21  Hair: T9, T5, T3   Outfit: C00, C2, B99, B95, E33, E37, E29, W5, W7


No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...