Friday, January 26, 2024

Made For Each Other - Valentine's Card

  Hello crafty friends! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a new Valentine's card created with the super cute Forever With You stamp set.  I just love all the images from the set, great for Valentine's,  anniversary and engagement cards! 



For my card I used this cute retired cover die to create the perfect layout.  Love it as it makes the layout so easy to create. 




 For the middle panel I stamped the images and colored all with Copic markers.   I stamped the sentiment on the bottome panel and lightly ink blended with Distress Ink Oxides. I cut the outline in red cardstock and popped it with foam adhesive to give it a litlle dimension.  



Added some enamel hearts to complete the card.  Love how it turned out! 


Hugs 

Copics Used 
Boy: Skin E04, E11, E00  Hair: T5, T3. T1  Hat: W7, W5, W3, Outfit: YG93, YG97, B95, B97
Girl: Skin E04, E11, E00  Hair:YR24, YR20, YR14  Dress: R81, R85, R89
Cat: C0, C3 R20
Sky: B000, B00   Grass YG11, YG13, YG17    Bushes: G03, G07, G17, RV09

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...