Friday, February 9, 2024

Valentine's Card from The Greeting Farm

 Hello Crafty Friends

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing new Valentine's card.  I used a couple of  adorable stamp sets:  HeHe Kitties and Bow Wow Wow.  These little fury cuties are the perfect size for this postage die cover and are perfect to wish you all a great Valentine's Day. The sentiments are perfect too!



I used Copic paper for the poastage backgound. I stamped all the animals first and masked them.  I then worked on the background with a cloud stencil in diffrent shades of pink using Distress Ink Oxides.  After I used a heart stencil and with a little darker pink I stenciled them into the clouds.  I colored all the images with Copic markers and I added the sentiments.  I matted the panel with black cardstock and a heart patterened paper.  






A perfect Valentine's to all animal lovers.  

Thanks for stopping by! 

XOXO

Copics Used:
Cat 1: T7, T5, T3, T0 R20
Dog 1: E21,  E23, E25, E29
Cat 2: YR21, YR24, YR14, E37
Cat 3: E41, E43, W3, W5  
Dog 2: T7, T5, T3 R20 


No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...