Wednesday, July 27, 2022

The Greeting Farm: There are no words

 Hello TGF friends! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing my latest card.  I created a sympathy card for a friend who lost her cat.  I used this little image from True Friend set and the sentiment from Deepest Sympathy. It was just the perfect card.   



I started by ink blending the background with Distress Oxides inks.  I die cut the little poloroid frame 3 times to give it a little more dimension.  The image was colored with Copic markers and die cut.  On the frame I added a couple of the flowers from Deepest Sympathy set, as well as the butterfly.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white. I added a few enamels dots and framed the whole card with a white stitched frame.  

Thank you for stopping by!  

Hugs 

Copic Used: 
Girl: Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20  Skin E04, E11, E00   Outfit: BG13, BG11, RV09, RV04 
Cats:  E33, E37, C1, C3, C5, C9
Flowers: RV09, RV04, YG13, YG17       Butterfly:  YG01, YG13 RV04

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...