Thursday, July 7, 2022

The Greeting Farm: Build A Locker Digi Release

 Hello TGF friends! 

Today we are introducing a brand new digital release!! Build A Locker.  I had so much fun creating these school themed creations! This set is perfect for school season with lots of amazing images.  I love it! 

I created a book mark to wish a great school year and I created a one Layer card with a awesome encouragement sentiment.  



For the book mark I used the cute boy going to his locker to get his basketball gear! He looks so cool!


  

For the card I used the girl and she is ready for her school day! This set has great sentiments! 


All images were colored with Copic markers.  

Make sure to check out the other DTs for more inspiration! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

XOXO


No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...