Sunday, July 24, 2022

Mama Elephant: Happily Ever After

 Hello

I've been finally playing with some of my newer Mama Elephant stamps.  I created a couple of cards to enter in ME 10th year Anniversary celebration and a chance to be a guest designer.   


I created a wedding card using the cute Little Agenda HOuse set and the cutle little gnome couple from Little Girl Gnome Agenda set.   I started by stenciling the background with Distress Ink Oxides, creating the sky and the grass.  All the images were colored with Copic markers and die cut.  I used the  dies for the focal point of the scene.   The Sentiment is from Happy Words Banners set.  





For the second card I used the It's OKAY stamp set and the Leafy Cover die.  1st I created both the leaf and sky  background with Distress Oxides ink Sprays and water.  Images were colored with Copic markers and die cut.  The sentiment was stamped with white ink. 



Thanks for stopping by! XOXO

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...