Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The Greeting Farm: July Release Preview Day 2: Deepest Sympathy

Welcome back TGF friends! 

 It is Day Two of The Greeting Farm July's previews. Today we are introducing a beautiful sentiment set:  Deepest Sympathy.  I've been wanting a set like this one for a while.  It's so perfect for the sad moments I love all the sentiments and the beautiful flowers and butterflies from this set.  



I ink blended the background with distress ink oxides and sprayed with distress oxide spray.  I used a scalloped die to showcase the sentiment and image. 

Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

Copics used:
Flowers: R30, R32, R35, R37, R39     Butterflies: Y00, Y08, V04, V01, B00, B2, R34,R32, R30

Scalloped Die from Mama Elephant

1 comment:

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER PRETTY Card Elisabete

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...