Tuesday, July 12, 2022

The Greeting Farm: July Preview Day 1: Anya in Japan

 Hi crafty friends!

Here we are again for an amazing new The Greeting Farm release for July!!

This month we are introducing 3 new clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

We start off with a new adoarable Anya set: Anya in Japan.  This is such a beautiful set.  


For my card I started by ink blending the background with Distress Ink Oxides. I stamped the mountian top and dragonflies.  I used a oriental frame die and a lantern die to add some more details.  Anya was colored with Copic markers and die cut it.  The sentiment was heat embossed in gold.  

Make sure to visit the other DT posts for some more inspiration! 

See you tomorrow for day 2!!

Hugs 

Copic Used: 
Anya:  Skin E04, E11, E00, E000 R20   Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23, RV00
Outfit: R81, R85, R59, R27, Y17   Fan: R00, R85, R59  Flowers: R29, R27, R22, R00

Die cut frame from Mama Elephant: Sakura Lanterns

1 comment:

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS card Elisabete!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE all the details and your coloring

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...