Friday, September 6, 2024

Hello Autumn!

 Hello TGF friends! 


I’m on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a fall card.  I love this season with its cooler air and all the changes in nature colors.  My house is now all decorated waiting for my next favorite event, Halloween! 

For this card I used the super cute Mini Remix Fall  stamp set and the sentiment is from Foxy Fall. 


 

I started working on the background which I ink blended with Distress Ink Oxides sprays using fall colors.  I also used some Mica colors. 
I added a beautiful cover die and you can see that background come through.  



All the images were colored with Copic markers and die cut with my Scan & Cut.  
All were added to the panel with foam adhesive.   For the sentiment I stamped it a dark brown ink and cut it with a circle die and matted with a dark cardstock.  





I love how it turned out!  
Thanks for checking it out!! 
XOXO


No comments:

The Greeting Farm September Release Blog Hop

  The September 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! This month we introduced 3 new stamp se...