Thursday, July 11, 2024

Impeckable: The Greeting Farm July Preview Day 2

 

 Hello Crafty Friends!  

Welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm July’s previews!  This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

Today we introduce the tweet set Impeckable! These little birds are so cute!  All 3 images are great to create quick and simple cards.  



I stamped the birds first and than added the sentiment.  I colored all with Copic markers and for the sky I finishes by lightly using a cloud stencil to add some clouds.  I added a floral border to frame the birds.  


Head over to TGF blog to see all the beautiful creations from our DT members using this set!  Come back tomorrow for the last day of sneak peaks!  


Hugs 


No comments:

Hello Autumn!

 Hello TGF friends!  I’m on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a fall card.  I love this season with its cooler air and all the changes i...