Wednesday, February 28, 2024

The Greeting Farm Thank you card

 Hello Crafty friends!  

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a thank you card using the adorable Thank Mew stamp set.  I created this card to thank a friend that recommended this family for my foster cat Oreo. He was the best stray cat I've ever met but unfortunately after almost 5 months of fostering him, he never got along with my other 2 cats.   This family was the perfect fit and Oreo is doing so well.  I'm very grateful for my friend recommending them to us.  



I colored the little cat with Copic markers to match my Oreo. The image was fussy cut and added to the circle die cut with foam adhesive.  I also stamped and fussy cut the HI sentiment. 




 For the background I used the little mouse toy and ball yarn from the set and stamped with different colors.  Sentiment was stamped in black and I finished the card with some enamel dots.  





Thanks fo stopping by! 

Hugs 

Copic Used:   
Cat T7, T5, T3, C0 R20


No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...