Sunday, February 11, 2024

TGF Sweet Treat Ian and Anya

 Hello crafty friends! 


Today I'm sharing a couple of projects created with the 2 new digital stamps from The Greeting Farm
Sweet Treat Ian and Sweet Treat Anya.   These are 2 super cute Valentine images perfect for your projects.  


Sweet Treat Ian 


I colored him with Copic markers and fussy cut him.  I used this super cute heart cover die Mod Heart from Mama Elephant to create this Valentine's card.  All the little hearts around are from the set Forever With You.  


I also created a treat box with Sweet Treat Anya. Perfect for Valentines'.  The treat box die is from Mama Elephant  Favor Bag XL


Thanks for stopping by! 

XOXO

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...