Friday, November 3, 2023

Happy Winter - New Digital set

 Hello!

The Greeting Farm is releasing a new digital set perfect for the holidays and for those fun winter days.  Introducing Happy Winter.  

This set has several fun images , Ian and Anya playing with the snow,  a beatiful house, car full of snow, pine trees, deer and a cute snowman.  It is so much fun to create a super cute winter scene.  



I created this scene on a word document and played with the sizing and position of the images until it was how I wanted.   All was colored with Copic markers and I matted the card with black cardstock.  I added some glitter stickles on the snow in the trees, on the roof and around the kids.  

So much fun!  I don't know about you but I'm not ready for winter! :) 

Hugs 

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...