Thursday, October 26, 2023

Let's Spook!

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

I can’t believe next week is Halloween!! This month has gone by so fast!! 

Today I’m on the TGF blog sharing a Halloween pumpkin shaped card using one of the cute witches from the Hocus Pocus big set ( there are still some available at the store!) ! 




 I cut ovals out of orange cardstock and overlapped them to look like a pumpkin.  I free cut the eyes and mouth out of black cardstock and the stem out of brown. I die cut the leaves and scarecrow with some dies I have.  I added some glitter on the edges of the pumpkin.  All images were colored with Copic markers and die cut with my Scan & Cut. I added some glitter on the stars of her hat.  




 I added the witch, cat and skull to the pumpkin with some foam adhesive.   I stamped the little spiders directly on the pumpkin as well as the sentiment, which is from the BOO set (currently not available).  I really like how it turned out! 



Poor little witch, if she only knew what is lurking behind her :)   

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   


No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...