Wednesday, November 8, 2023

From All of Us - Minkie Christmas

 Hello crafty friends!

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a new Christmas card using the adorable Minkie Christmas set.  These little guys are just so full of Christmas Cheer!! They were the perfect size to fit into this postage collage die that I recently got.  



I created this postage collage with this postage die (links below).  I used the coordinatating stencil to color each of the little postage squares with Distress Ink Oxides and Mica Distress Ink spray.   I stamped the sentiments in black, little hearts in red and I heat embossed in white the snowflakes.  All these are from the Minkie Christmas set.   All the MInkies were colored with Copic markers and die cut with my Scan & Cut.  They were all attached to background with foam adhesive.  



To finish the card I added glitter on all the images and glossy accent on the deer hat nose.  The finished card was matted with black cardstock.  




This card is ready to be send for some holiday cheer!! 


Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs


POstage Collage Die and stencil from Waffle Flower HERE

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...