Friday, September 8, 2023

Pumpkin Spice Anya

 Hello friends! 


Today I'm on The Greeting Farm Blog sharing another fall card!!  It still doesn’t feel like it here in Cincinnati! We are still having really hot days! 

Today I pulled one of my favorite stamp sets Pumpkin Spice Anya.  She is so perfect for fall cards!! The stamp set is sold out right now in the store but should be coming back soon. 



I created a 5 ¼ x 5 ¼  card focusing on the images on the center with a squared scalloped die.   All images are colored with Copic markers.   The bunny, fox and latte were fussy cut and add on with foam adhesive. 



I framed the center image with some fun fall patterned paper.  

Love how it turned out! 

Hugs and pumpkin lattes! 





Copics Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R21     Hair: E49, E47, E44, E42 
Outfit and hat : YG93, YG97, YG99    Latte: YR18, YR04, E41, E44
Pumpkins: YR04, YR18, E07,  E40, E42, E44  
Fox: YR04, YR18, E07, W3, W0     Bunny: W5, W1, R21 
Grass: YG13, YG17     Sky: BG000, BG70, BG72  


Square scalloped die from Mama Elephant : Combo Square    

Patterned Paper from Lawn Fawn : Into the woods remix

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...