Friday, September 29, 2023

Happy Fall

 Happy Fall Y'all!! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a new fall card.  I love this time of the year! The weather is just perfect and I love the new smells in the air!  

For my card I combined some images from two sets:  Mini-Remix Fall and Foxy Fall.  Absolutely love these two sets!! 



I started by ink blending the background with fall colors with Distress Ink Oxides.  I sprayed with some water and also splashed a brown Distress Ink and white too to created speckles to background.  




I colored all the images with Copic markers and die cut them.  I also die cut the sentiment twice in black and yellow and transposed the pieces for a cool shadow effect.  

All was added to the background, the images with foam adhesive to give it some dimension.  The Woohoo sentiment was stamped in black directly to the background.  I added a few Doodle Bug fall stickers to finish the card.  


I hope you enjoy this beautiful season! See you soon!


Copics Used:

Mini Anya: Skin E04, E11, E00, E000 R20   HAir: E49, E47, E44, E42   Outfit: YG95, YG99, E07, E35, E29 YR04, YR18, E08. 

Mouse: W5, W3, W0 R20    Fox:   YR04, YR18, YR07, W00, W3, W5 R20 R22

Leaves: YR04, E07, YG35, Y15, YG13  


Happy Fall Die from Lawn Fawn

 Stitched border die from Lawn Fawn 


 

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...