Friday, August 25, 2023

Coffee Break Anyone?

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

  Calling all the coffee and fall lovers with this card I created and sharing today on The Greeting Farm blog. I think I'm officially ready for some fall weather! It's been so HOT here in Cincinnatti! I've decorated for the Fall and can't wait for a little cooler weather.  



For this card I used the adorable Miss Anya Coffee Break and the sentiment is the Coffee Friend digi.  She sure is ready for fall in her cute little outfit and is handing some coffee! 



I printed the sentiment 1st and die cut the panel with a stitched border die.  I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers.   I stenciled the coffee splatters with some Distress Oxide ink and finished the card with some enamel dots on the corners.   




Very simple one layer card and loved how it turned out. 

Thanks fo stopping by! 

XOXO


Copics Used: 
Skin:  E04, E11, E00    Hair: E49, E47, E44, YR14, E42   
Dress: R57, YG93, YG97         Coat:  E07, E09, E52, E55, E37     Boots:  E29, E25, E23  
Coffee cups: E40, E41, YR21, YG95, YR04, C1 

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...