Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Anya in Australia : The Greeting Farm September Preview Day 2

  Hi TGF friends, 

Welcome back to our 2nd day of The Greeting Farm September's previews!  

This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

Today we introduce the amazing globe trotter Anya in Australia!  I love this series!! She is set to an adventure exploring Australia and meeting some cute friends along the way!   



For the card I stamped Anya and the opera 1st and  masked Anya.  I colored the water and sky with Copic markers.   Then I used Distress ink Oxides for the grassy area.  The animals and the boomerang were colored with Copic markers and die cut.  I added them to the scene with foam adhesive.   The main panel was die cut with a curvy die.  

Make sure to check out all the others DT creations and come back on Monday for our las day of previews!  


CHeers Mate!  




No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...