Thursday, October 5, 2023

Hey You! Happy Birthday

 Hello Crafty friends

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a male birthday card! I have two girls so I never had a lot of opportunities to make male cards!  I love creating these!! 



For this card I combined four different stamp sets.  Ian is from Like Like You set, the little dog and sentiment if from Bow Wow Wow set, Hey you sentiment is from Cute Script set and Happy Birthday sentiment is from Miss Anya Birthday set.  

For the background I started by ink blending with Distress Ink Oxide sprays and water. Once dried I used a brick wall stencil and applied a distress Crackle paste and let it dry.  Love the crackled effect on the brick!!  I cut the panel with a stitched border and matted it with a patterned paper.  




All the images were colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and added to the background with foam adhesive.  

The Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped in black and die cut with a banner die, also added with foam adhesive.  The Hey You sentiment was directly stamped to the background in black ink. 

 



To finish I added some enamel dots with matching colors.  

Thansk for stopping by!! 

XOXO

Copic Used
Ian: Skin: E04, E11, E00, R20   Hair: E47, E44, E42  Shirt: W5, W3, W1  Jeans: B91, B93, B95 W3
Shoes: R29, R27 
Dog: C0, C1, C4, C7 R20   Crown: Y17, YR04







No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...