Friday, August 11, 2023

Mermaid Bday Anya : The Greeting Farm August Preview Day 2

 Hi TGF friends, 

Welcome back to our 2nd day of The Greeting Farm August's previews!  

This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

Today we introduce the gorgeous Mermaid Bday Anya! How beautiful is she?  the set has lots of little accesories and 2 beautiful sentiments to make the perfect under the sea birthday card!! 



For my card I started by stamping all the images on cardstock and masked them all.  With Distress Ink Oxides inks I blended the ocean water and the bottom of the sea. I sprayed with water and spackled some ink as well.   All images were then colored with Copic markers.  I added some glass enamel drops for the bubbles and glitter on her jewels.  I used a pink sparkly glitter cardstock to mat the whole scene.

Make sure to check out all the others DT creations and come back on Monday for our las day of previews!  

CHeers! 


Copic Used:
Mermaid:  Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R21, RV04, BG13    Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23, RV02
Tail:  RV02, RV04, RV09, BG13
Fish: Y15, Y17, YR02, YR04, YG13, RV04      Present: RV04, RV02, YG13, YG17, Y17




No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...