Friday, August 4, 2023

Happy Birthday To You

 Hello crafty friends! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a new birthday card featuring Miss Anya Hobby!! 

I absolutely love this set which is perfect for girls birthdays cards!! 





I created the background with Distress Ink Oxides sprays and water. Once dried I applied Distress Grit paste on top of a stencil to create a cool background.  I die cut Happy Birthday to You into a sparkly paper and matted it with black.  It was glued to the background. 




Miss Anya was colored with Copic markers and die cut.  I added her to the background with foam adhesive to give it a little dimension.  

I finished the card by placing some enamel dots in the corner.  Pretty simple and quick to make! 




Thanks for stopping by!! 

Hugs 


Copics Used:

Skin: E04, E11, E00, R21    Hair:E47, E44, E42     Outfit: YR02, YR04, C0, C3,


Happy Birthday To You Die from Lawn Fawn

Simon Says Stamps Geo Leaves stencil

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...