Thursday, April 28, 2022

The Greeting Farm: Smile with Mini Remix Wild

 Hello crafty friends

Today I'm on TGF blog sharing a new card created with the adorable Mini Remix Wild set.  

I decided to make an interactive card using a Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Camera die.  




I created the interactive portion with cardstock and patterned paper.  I stamped one of the sentiments inside the camera iris.  



All images were colored with Copic markers, die cut with my Scan & Cut and raised with foam adhesive. 




The sentiment Smile is from the retired TGF Lettered stamp set.  

It was a fun card to create.  

Thanks for stopping by! 

XOXO


Die used:  Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Die and Camera Add ON

Copics used:
Bear Anya: Hair E53, E55, E57  Skin: E04 E11 E00 R20  Outfit: G21, G24 Y21, Y18     
Bear: E31, E35, E37
Cat Anya: Hair T3, T5, T7  Skin: E04
Little dog: W0, W3, W5, W7, E11, E00  R20  Outfit: Y21, Y18, YR 20 YR21, YR24     
Cat: YR20, YR21, YR24 


No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...