Thursday, April 14, 2022

Hello Bluebird: Thank you fairy much

 Hi crafty friends


Today I'm sharing a card featuring Hello Bluebird stamps and dies.  I love this sweet stamp set and the die was so much fun to put together.  



I started by blending some distress ink oxides into a white cardstock to create the background.  I die cut it with the Fairy Glade Scene Vertical Die.  I die cut again white Copic paper and colored each little section with Copic markers.   The fairies are from the set Fairy Garden.  All images were colored with Copics and die cut.  I used foam adhesive to pop them.  

I'm entering this card in the Hello Bluebird color challenge on Instagram.

Hugs! 

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...