Monday, May 2, 2022

Paperie Ink: Bubbles of Fun

 Hello

I've colored these cuties a while back and never got a chance to create a card with them until now.  

They are from Paperie Ink Hello Spring set.  They have the cutest stamp sets!! 



I decided on a slimline card and also used the slimline dies from Mama Elephant and the bubbles border die from Lawn Fawn



I started by ink blending the background with Distress Oxide Inks. I then stenciled some bubbles in white. Added the bubble border to which I added glitter on the edges of the bubbles.  All the creatures were colored with Copic markers, die cut with my Scan & Cut and raised with foam adhesive.   It was such a fun card to create!  




Thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs


No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...