Thursday, April 7, 2022

The Greeting Farm: Birthday Celebration

 Hello crafty friends! 

I'm on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a birthday card I made for my 13-year-old daughter Bella.  I used the super fun set Miss Anya Birthday.  

This is the perfect birthday set for any teenager girl. 



All images were colored with Copic markers. Miss Anya was die cut and raised with foam adhesive. 




I used a scalloped die border frame to add some dimension and I die cut a heart where I added the di cut numbers. I added some glitter on the numbers.


The larger sentiment is from BDay Surprise limited set.  
My daughter really enjoyed this card.  
XOXO 

Supplies:
Scalloped border frame: Combo Rectangle Mama Elephant

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...