Thursday, January 27, 2022

The Greeting Farm: Get Well Soon

 Hello TGF Friends! 


I'm on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a couple of mini slimline get well cards.  I don't know about you but I've been creating and sending a lot of get well cards to family and friends, lately.  I love sending a little note to wish them well.  



TGF has a wonderful set that works for get well wishes and to thank all the wonderful nurses and doctors that have been working so hard for the past couple of years.  Check out this Get Well Soon stamp set!  The images are so easy and fun to color! 

The 1st mini card I used patterened paper for the background added some heart borders at a angle and image was popped with foam adhesive.  Love the little accesories of this set! That little bandaid is just too cute! 





For the 2nd card, the background was also made with patterned paper and added some perforated hearts. I added a die heart border to one corner.  Image was popped with foam adhesive. 



I really loved how they turned out.  

Copics Used:
Girl card: Skin- E04, E11, E00  Hair BV29, BV25, BV23 Outfit: BG13, BG11, C2 
 Boy card: Skin- E04, E11, E00 Hair E49, E47, E44, E42 Outfit: B91,B97,C0,C2 

Dies Used:
Mini Slimline Dies from LAwn Fawn 
just stitching hearts From Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...