Thursday, January 6, 2022

The Greeting Farm: Fun is Where You Are

 Happy New Year!!  I hope you all had a great Holiday break! I sure did,  and now I'm ready for a new year full of new adventures. Also ready to share new crafty goodies from The Greeting Farm! I'm so excited to be part of this amazing design team for another year!! 



For my 1st TGF card of the year I decided to make a Valentine's/Anniversary card.  TGF has a few sets with couples that are perfect for these occasions!! Today I used the cute Forever With You set.  All images were colored with Copic markers, fussy cut with my scissors and popped with foam adhesive. 


 

For the background I stenciled this fun brush stroke with 3 different Distress Ink Oxides to give it a ombre look.  The sentiment was heat white embossed.  and I finished the card with some enamel dots in the corners.  



I hope you like it! 

Hugs! 


Copics Used
Boys: 
Skin: E04 E11  E00 R20
Hair: E49  E47  E44  E42
OUtfit: R27  R89    Shoes:  T7  T3
Girls:
Skin: E04 E11  E00 R20
Hair: BV29   BV25  BV23
OUtfit: R81  R85  R56    Shoes:  R27
Cat: W1  W3  W5  W7

No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...