Sunday, January 2, 2022

Mama Elephant: Cool Penguins

 Happy New Year! 

2021 sure did go by fast!! 

Posting my 1st card for 2022, which I made over the holidays. I used the cutest penguin set from Mama Elephant Cool Penguins.  I love how they are all busy prepping for Christmas! For the background I used distress Oxide Inks and sprayed it with water to give it a cool splattery effect.  I used Mama Elephant Tri window cover to cut the background and turned it into a shaker card.  All the images were colored with Copic markers and die cut with the corresponding dies.  

I will be using this card for their current 2022 guest design call. 




Thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs

No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...