Friday, February 4, 2022

The Greeting Farm: Life is Good

 Hello TGF friends!

I'm on TGF blog today sharing a slimline card created with the cutest Nom Nom Nom set.  They are so cute all munching on their favorite foods!! It pretty much sums up my favorites as well!! Yum!!  Life is good when you have good friends and food! 




I decided to create a shaker slimline card using the slimline dies from Heffy Doodle that I got from last month's collaboration.  







 Each of the window panels were ink blended with Distress Ink Oxides and sprayed with water to make a cool effect.  I stamped the sentiments in black ink on the corners and added different beads for the shaker element.  




All images were colored with Copic markers and popped with foam adhesive. I added a few enamel dots to finish the card.       

Hugs!



No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...