Thursday, January 7, 2021

Game On!!

 Hello TGF Friends!!

Happy New Year and I truly hope it will be a better one for all of us!  I'm so excited as this is my first post as a DT member for The Greeting Farm!!  It is an honor to work with such a talented group of ladies! 


Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my daughter's friend.  This has been my go to image for boy's cards. Nowadays all the kids are gamers. I love this set!    It is part of the Gamer Couple stamp set.   


Card measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4".   Image was colored with Copic markers (color combo below) and fussy cut.  I used foam adhesive to pop the image. I used patterned paper from Simple Stories So Rad paper pad.  I stamped the sentiment Level Up and some of the little images directly into the patterned paper.  The game control was fussy cut from the same paper pad and popped it with foam adhesive.   I distressed the edges of the papers and added some glossy dots accents on one of the corner of the card. 


Thanks for stopping by!! 

Hugs E


Copic Colors:

Skin: E04, E11, E00

Hair: T9, T5

Shirt: G99, G94, G21

Hat: G99, G94, G21, E57, E55, E51

Jeans: B99, B97, B93

Shoes: W7, W3

Game Control: R27,R59, C3, C7


Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Rad 6x6

1 comment:

Blankina said...

Lovely card must ink up my gamers too, hugs Blankina

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...